Week 1- Day 3
Today was not the best of days at all. I woke up all tired and sluggish, not to mention cranky. It was starting to be a very bad day. I didn't feel like exercising and I was a little bit sore from trying to keep up with the workout from yesterday. Luckily I fought through it and it felt good too. I did the warm up exercise on Youtube the Keaira LaShae Mobility workout which made me wake up for the next 10mins in order to get the Blender buster videos done. YAY ME! I almost gave in and didn't do it but I overcame the odds lol. Note to self: I have to remember to breathe while working out. For some strange reason I always hold my breath..I'm going to have to change that quickly.
I almost forgot I was supposed to be doing a liquid fast today. Bananas and sweet potato chip never looked so good! But I did good. I just have to remember to drink more water especially since I am nursing my baby right now, it is important to stay hydrated.
- Breakfast- Water and Bee immune (black seed honey mixed with bee propolis)
- Lunch- Orange Carrot Juice
- Snack- More water
- Before dinner snack- Take out chicken sandwich and chips
- Dinner- Fried fish and rice
0 comments:
Post a Comment