Wednesday, February 13, 2013

// // Leave a Comment

12 week Diet and Exercise program (Week 1)

Day-4


Whhyyyy meee? Today was the worst day thus far. No, I didn't exercise and I didn't eat healthy either. It feels like once you eat bad you just feel worse about everything. I noticed that when I ate all those bad things today I was more irritable, angry and felt really weak and sad. It must be true that you are what you eat because all that fried food and candy just took a toll on my emotions and body. I have no idea how I am going to bounce back after a day like this. I don't feel motivated to continue.

This is what I ate in no particular order.
  • at least 5 bags of chips
  • a large soda
  • MC Donald's spicy chicken sandwich
  • french fries
  • pumpkin seeds
That's all I can remember at the moment. Even my memory feels worse.

Note to self: 
  • Whenever you start a fast make sure your house is equipped with everything necessary to make it possible. Water, Juices, Teas, etc. Try making them in advance if you have to.
  • If you want to eat healthy always stock your refrigerator with everything you need to make eating out less likely. Keep a good stock of fruits, veggies and onions. Freeze and buy in bulk your meats and also pre-cut things and put into baggies to eliminate extra time in the kitchen.
  • Get your family involved in working out. Include your children and encourage them to eat healthy by making games and have them help you cut and make healthy meals. 
Let's just hope I get some rest and recoup from today's fail. We all fall but we must get back up! ASAP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment