Sunday, February 10, 2013

// // Leave a Comment

12 week Diet and Exercise program

Week-1 Day-1

              Today I started the day off right! I did a ten minute warm up routine and a 20 minute post-surgery exercise that I found on Fitness blender that is perfect for my body after having my third c-section. I recommend this exercise to anyone who has had any abdominal surgeries or c-sections. Here is the link Fitness Blender Post Abdominal surgery workout.

     After that I rested then made breakfast. My meal chart for the day consisted of this.

  • Breakfast- Pancakes  w/ almond butter and bananas, rice and egg
  • Snack- Green tea w/ Echinacea and Black seeds and pumpkin seeds
  • Lunch- Cheetos (NO bueno)
  • Dinner- Sweet and sour chicken with broccoli and white rice
I am not completely happy with everything I ate today. There needs to be more fruits, veggies and fresh juices added to my diet. Eating breakfast every morning is going to be my main target right now then after I get into that habit I can work on eating healthy throughout the day. My diet is so strict it's easy to give up and just go grab whats already available and easy at that moment. I pray I get better for my own sake so that I don't get sick again. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. We will see....

0 comments:

Post a Comment