Monday, February 11, 2013

// // Leave a Comment

12 week Diet and Exercise program (Week 1)

Week 1-Day 2

          Got up this morning feeling good about myself. I was very pleased with the fact I finally took the first step to exercise and it felt great. This morning I switched it up and found some zumba exercises on youtube. I did a 20 minute reggae workout with a 10 minute warm up. It sure was a lot of fun but it showed me that I definitely ain't got it like I used to when I was younger so it motivated me to step my game up. Who knew 27
was the new 35. I feel like I lost my body and my style after having my children and it has took a toll on my mental. Every women knows how easy it is to lose yourself being caught up in putting your family before yourself. Now its my time to get it back together. There is no point in working myself to death and not being healthy. There is no benefit in taking care of them for a short period and then I end up getting sick pushing myself to the limit. I want to be strong enough to be there with my children until they grow old and then some.
     I will admit my diet today was not the best, it was good but no where near where it should be. Like they say "slow motion is better than no motion." I am still struggling with not eating any gluten products but I sure am not eating 10 pieces of bread a day and then have a big bowl of pasta on the side.

What I ate today
  • Breakfast- Almond butter and banana sandwiches w/ tea
  • Snack- Pumpkin seeds
  • Lunch- 1/2 of a  Take out grilled chicken sandwich and 3 bags of chips  <---Opps!
  • Snack- Homemade sweet potato chips
  • Dinner- (By request) Sweet and sour chicken w/ white rice
 After a day like this I think I will start a liquid fast tonight until tomorrow evening. I will try to drink only juices, water and tea. Let's see how far I get!

0 comments:

Post a Comment